- Brand Name: Ejia
- Material: PVC
- Recommend Age: 4-6y
- Recommend Age: 7-12y
- Recommend Age: 12 y
- Recommend Age: 18
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Type: Inflatable Bouncer
- Design: Large Outdoor Inflatable Recreation
- Model Number: ASP
- Material: 100% 0.55mm Thickness PVC
- Color: As Pic
- Size: 10*10FT/13*13FT/16/16FT
- air blower: 750W air blower
- Usage: Indoor or outdoor
- Accessories: CE approved blower, patch kits, carry bag
- shipping: Fedex , Tnt , UPS ,DHL
100% All PVC Bounce House
Inflatable Wedding jumper Bouncer Castle / jumping bed / Bouncy bounce House
1. Size Information: 4.5×4.5m(16x16ft), 3x3m(10x10ft), 4x4m(13x13ft)-Length x Wdth x Height.
2. Accessory: 1*repair kits, 1*storage bag, 1*air blower.
3. Product Feature: The best material PVC tarpualin, waterproof, UV protection; Double stitching everywhere; Reinforced at every joint; Zipper blink to protect the zipper and keep the air inside; Metal D rings with stakes and ropes to secure bouncer to the ground; Come with inflation tubes.
4.Wide Application: More complete for functionality and widely used in various occasions, including home, parkour, school, stadium, etc. Made especially for the bride and groom to hang out, bounce and have fun on their special wedding day.
5. Customer Service: In order to offer your better shopping experience, we promise you the policy of no 12-hour exceeding email reply. For any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please contact us freely ,we will offer free-hassle return or refund, providing 100% satisfactory solution to you.
How to maintain and store?
1. Blower : Provide many kinds of air blowers for different country usage. Such as 110V or 220V, 50Hz or 60Hz and so on.
1). Disinfect and clean the inflatable regularly.
2). Check the inflatable before using.
3). Any damage, please mend it with our repairing kit and glue.
4). After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the inflatable.
5). Before packing, make sure the inflatable is clean and dry.
6). Then store it in cool and dry place.
Q6: How do I clean the inflatable games?
A:Just use soap and water. Do not use any kind of solvents.